Private / Hybrid Cloud
Vertical Computer Services provides a cutting edge private cloud solution consisting of servers, storage and advanced server, network and storage virtualization technology that allows us to deliver ITaaS (IT as a service) to our customers. This solution increases efficiency, reduces costs of ownership, and gives more possibilities to your business than a hosted cloud at a fraction of the cost.
This solution is a versatile platform that can be used for:
- Running virtual servers, virtual desktops and virtual machines. You no longer need to buy conventional hardware. Rather all of your workload can run as virtual machines within the system and leverage the high availability, automated backup snapshots and similar cutting edge features to have a highly resilient platform for their computing needs.
- Business Continuity for physical or virtual Windows servers and desktops outside of the cloud that you may have.
- Highly Available iSCSI storage for physical and virtual machines.
- In house hosting at either one or multiple locations will reduce the cost of “computing time”, “data transfer”, and “data storage” rates that hosted providers like to charge. Plus, with your own internet, you can move any amount of your data at the highest allowable speed and not the reduced, throttled speed of hosted providers.
The basic building blocks of a our solution are cloud servers (CS). Each cloud server is a complete system consisting of processing capacity (CPU, memory), advanced storage and virtualization technology. You can start with one cloud server and then add more as further processing and/or storage capacity is needed.
Vertical Computer Services provides a number of add-ons around the core solution which are as follows:
- MirrorCloud – A lightweight software agent that provides you the ability to mirror the contents of a Windows server or desktop to a system with an RPO of less than 30 seconds. MirrorCloud customers can perform file, folder, e-mail and database restores with a few clicks of a mouse. MirrorCloud also leverages the ability of SmartStyle Computing to run virtual machines to create a virtual image of a failed server or desktop within minutes minimizing customer downtime.
- Rich Thin Clients – Vertical Computer Services provides both a hardware as well as a software based rich thin client for accessing virtual desktops running on our system. The thin client system offers the user a full PC experience with seamless multimedia playback, USB redirection and peripheral support.
- Offsite Replication – Data stored on this system can be replicated to another, redundant unit on a many to one basis for disaster recovery purposes. We also provide an offsite replication infrastructure data center available for monthly fees.
By talking to one of our professionals about your needs, we can determine if this solution is right for you.